Rome Program Costs
Expenses for the Rome Program consist of those billed to a student's U-bill and those considered to be out-of-pocket expenses. For a more detailed cost estimate of the program you are interested in, choose Fall, Spring or Summer.
The following expenses will appear on a student's U-bill:
- Program fee
- ISU fees
- Study Abroad Administrative Fee
- Utilities/cleaning/damages escrow
Students are responsible for the following out-of-pocket expenses:
- Round-trip airfare
- Local ground transportation in Rome
- Course materials and books (including photocopying)
- Photographs for passport/visa applications
- Residency permit
- Studio key deposit
Students can use their financial aid packages for the Rome Program. All questions about financial aid, including eligibility, the FAFSA form, resources for additional funding, and the time line for release of aid should be directed to Tiffany Ahrenholtz
, the financial aid officer for study abroad in the Office of Financial Aid.